Granny's 100% Natural Phakki
Granny’s Organic 100% Natural Supplement
(FOR WOMEN & MEN)
- Chia seeds
- Nigella seeds (Kalonji)
- Carom seeds (Ajwain),
- Pumpkin seeds
- Watermelon seeds
- Rockmelon seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Cucumber seeds
- Fennel seeds
- (No Preservatives, No additives, Absolutely No artificial stuff)
✅ 100% Natural
✅ 100% Herbal
✅ No Side-Effects
✅ No Artificial Stuff
✅ No Additives
✅ No Colors
✅ No Preservatives
✅ Keto Friendly (almost 0 net-carbs)
- How to take? Swallow (without chewing) with glass-full of lukewarm water (not to be mixed in water)
- For Weight-Loss? Take 1 teaspoon 20 mins before Lunch & 1 teaspoon 20 mins before Dinner.
- For Non-Weight-Loss Other Benefits? 1 to 2 teaspoons any time of the day (just not within 2 hours before meal.
- Alternate way of taking it for weight-loss & non-weight-loss benefits? You can take 2 teaspoons first thing in the morning before breakfast.
FULL USAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR BEST WEIGHTLOSS RESULTS WILL BE SENT ALONG WITH YOUR PHAKKI.
- Weight-loss, Immune System, Metabolism, Heart Health, Thyroid Health, PCOS, Cholesterol, Stomach Ulcers, Liver Health, Digestive Health, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Preventing Certain Cancers, Lactation, Menstrual Cycle, Skin Health, Hair Health, Nail Health, Constipation & more.
Can men take this?
- Absolutely, men, women, kids, any age, and any weight range can take this phakki.
Are there any side-effects?
- There are absolutely no side effects unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients mentioned. It's formulated very carefully using 100% natural high quality ingredients sourced from reliable sources and prepared in very clean facility. Rest assured there are only the ingredients used which are mentioned, there is nothing added, not even preservatives.
Can breastfeeding women take it?
- Yes they can, in fact this helps with lactation and some ingredients may help with baby’s colic and digestion too.
Is this a shortcut to weight-loss?
- No and we would advise you to stay away from any short-cuts as those are usually chemical based and may harm your health seriously. We instead want to take you on a healthy journey so that you not only lose weight but also feel healthy, energetic and fresh.
Can people with BP / hypertension take this?
- Yes, in fact this may be beneficial in controlling your high BP. We advise you to watch your BP as you may have to reduce/revise your medication but that decision is to be taken by your doctor only.
Can people with hypothyroidism take this?
- This is a completely natural supplement with ingredients historically used and known. It is completely ok to take it with thyroid issues.
Can it help with hormonal issues such as irregular periods and pcos in women?
- These natural ingredients are known to help a great deal with hormonal issues.
How does it work in weight-loss?
- In weight-loss it works by improving your metabolism which is usually slowed down by many different factors such modern industrial food, age, other health conditions etc. If your metabolism is at optimum level your food is mostly converted to energy rather than fats thereby making you more active and promoting excess weight-loss. Also, most of these ingredients are historically known for burning excess fats. Also after a week or so of taking it, it starts giving you fuller feeling thanks to its rich omega-3 fatty acids profile - helping you control your portions and also helps in curbing cravings for unhealthy food. For best weight-loss results we send out guidelines too suggesting subtle easy changes to maximize the benefit of Phakki. The best thing about this is that you can use it even after hitting your weight-loss goal as in peak metabolism you stay in healthy weight-range unless you drastically change your diet.
I don't want to lose weight, can I take it for other benefits?
- Yes, it works by boosting your metabolism, and in peak metabolism you stay in healthy weight-range unless you drastically change your diet. For non-weightloss benefits we advise you to take it at different times (refer to the how to take section above or in the leaflet sent with the phakki).
If you’re pregnant or actively trying to conceive or if you’re taking any medications, have any health issues or allergies it is best to consult with your doctor (with the ingredients of this phakki) before starting out.
This is a 100% Natural supplement. This must not replace any prescription medication unless advised by the doctor.